[Durham INC] Watch a new Bull City Wrap beginning July 29

PublicAffairs PublicAffairs at durhamnc.gov
Mon Jul 29 08:28:15 EDT 2019

[Title: New on Bull City Wrap from the City of Durham Office of Public Affairs]
Share! Miss any of our recent #BullCityToday episodes? Catch up now on #Durham #localgov news with #BullCityWrap!
- Watch on demand: https://youtu.be/EO8LddBHPnk
- Listen to our podcast: https://www.spreaker.com/show/2879941
- Read on our website: https://durhamnc.gov/3027/Bull-City-Wrap

New Bull City Wrap Begins July 29

Watch on demand: https://youtu.be/EO8LddBHPnk

Listen to our podcast: https://www.spreaker.com/show/2879941

*       Construction of downtown Durham's first newly-built 100% affordable housing community<https://dhic.org/willard-street-groundbreaking-ceremony/> is officially underway.

*       In honor of Park and Recreation Month<https://durhamnc.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=1936>, Durham Parks and Recreation is getting its game on in July! We'll show you how you can too.

*       The Durham Police Explorers Program<https://durhamnc.gov/3646/Police-Expolorers> is continuing to offer exposure to possible careers in law enforcement plus much more for our city's young people.

*       Do you want to know more about what's going on with development in Durham? We'll show you how you can get many of the answers you're looking for at our new 'Ask a Planner' sessions<https://durhamnc.gov/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/4500>.

*       Our Development Services Center<https://dsc.durhamnc.gov/> is working to make sure it's operating as efficiently as possible. Find out about recent changes for Planning walk-in services that might affect you.

About Bull City Wrap

Bull City Wrap<https://durhamnc.gov/3027/Bull-City-Wrap>, a weekly news program dedicated to informing residents about what's going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network<https://durhamnc.gov/1104/Durham-Television-Network> (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube<https://youtube.com/CityofDurhamNC>, and Spreaker<https://www.spreaker.com/show/2879941>. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/CityofDurhamNC>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/CityofDurhamNC>, Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/cityofdurhamnc/>, and Nextdoor<https://nextdoor.com/agency/city-of-durham/?i=ccllxcjccsybhwtngfcb>. To subscribe and/or unsubscribe from this distribution list, visit our website<https://durhamnc.gov/FormCenter/Office-of-Public-Affairs-19/Update-Newsletter-Subscription-Form-80>.