[Durham INC] Please sign this petition to save the Catsburg Country Store (in northern Durham) for Durham community use

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 20:06:51 EDT 2019

Please sign this petition to show Durham County Commissioners, staff, and taxpayers our support for saving the historic Catsburg <https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/catsburg?source=feed_text&epa=HASHTAG&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCSWQ1y6yS4ZQXrpkY81a9QCaRAWAd4SdfNRLCZcvPGV5R-u-30rGQdSg9_PsYMdQIEyOIExxObIgx9ErTijh97oIFOL6y7UGzTkrLVzGsDq0rXreeuBF2W9gH20mswrXDS766AcLOhievHzfC2IvRCx6gSA1EGj5O0mNwfk-rCxAgDoEUydchEK86UvWmMFIpAeDzlqGFUYZt7gQX4V6aQ_b7UmornDrt5Obspecmmjv_p25GcrAUcFBUqYlaPYpzYvbYhMb9bMffqt1g1MpVuVgrVIKXO7k2YpqzW_C8YDARBls9qHcT_ssvfMAeYCOiZjMrWH9BR3upnl2S_bgcXQVEk&__tn__=%2ANK-R> Country Store (in northern Durham) for Durham community use. All it costs is 2 minutes of your time. This has become very important to me and my 15YO son and many other Durham residents and organizations.

https://www.change.org/p/durham-county-commissioners-save-the-catsburg-country-store-for-durham-county <https://www.change.org/p/durham-county-commissioners-save-the-catsburg-country-store-for-durham-county>

Thanks for your support, and please share this with every Durham resident you know :-)

Sincerely,
Melissa (Rooney)
Iredell Street neighbor

www.melissarooneywriting.com <http://www.melissarooneywriting.com/>