[Durham INC] If you think there is too much cut-through traffic

Joshua Allen allen.joshua at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 18:36:34 EST 2019

If it's a public street, is it really cut-through traffic?  Homeowners love
to treat the street in front of their house, as "their" street, and I'm as
guilty of that sometimes, but the truth is the streets belong to everyone.
Unfortunately, our traffic planners have not kept up with our growth and
there's no relief in site.  Whatever public street I need to take to cut
down on my drive, I'm gonna use.  If folks want to live on a
private street, they should live on a private street.

--
Joshua