[Durham INC] Durham This Week Online for December 20 now available!

Jones, Henry R. hrjones at dconc.gov
Fri Dec 20 14:00:28 EST 2019

We at Durham This Week Online wish you all a happy holiday season! Check out the final DTWO for 2019 now. We've got news, photos, videos, jobs & County Manager Wendell Davis looks back at '19 and forward to '20! Read it here: https://mailchi.mp/dconc/happy-holidays-from-durham-this-week-online

Be sure to get the latest scoop on all things Durham County Government by subscribing to DTWO and have it delivered to your inbox each week. It's quick and simple: bit.ly/SubscribeDTWO