[Durham INC] Help, Support/Sign: Petition for Equitable Development in Braggtown

Debra Hawkins dhawkins4570 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 01:36:33 EDT 2020

Passing along by request through Inter-neighborhood Council Delegation, please scan, support if you are able! (and please cross post if you can)

***

Dear Durham Neighbors,

Please Support our Petition for Equitable Development in Braggtown

Please read and sign our petition to better understand our concerns regarding the proposed developments of the Braggtown Community. We would like to see real community engagement and input in the process and a commitment from developers to affordable housing and protection for natural areas. Many thanks for your support!

https://www.change.org/p/petition-for-equitable-development-in-braggtown-durham-nc