[Durham INC] Durham's Equitable Community Engagement Project - Community Awareness Survey

J. Mickle joymicklewalker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 08:00:00 EDT 2020

[image: COD Survey Promotion Announcement.png]
[image: image.png]

*GOT 5 MINUTES?*

We could really use your help to garner feedback on the activities
conducted through the City of Durham Equitable Community Engagement
program. Your input will help to evaluate the impact of our project and
guide future budget decisions for potential projects in the future*.

Tell us what you think and you'll be entered to win a $25 giftcard to Beyu
Caffe <http://beyucaffe.com/>!

*No funding is available at this time

Click Here for survey <https://survey.sogosurvey.com/r/eLB1ec>!

Please forward to your networks!

Thanks so much,

Durhan;s Equitable Community Engagement Project
Iveywood Consulting - Joy Mickle
Upstream Works Collaborative - Nathalie Kauz- Apollo, Roberto Kinloch