[Durham INC] November Election Information

Will Wilson willwilsn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 10:26:51 EDT 2020

Hello all,

Our July INC meeting hosted Derek Bowens and Phil Lehman of the Durham
Board of Elections. Below are links to useful information on voting. A
couple takeaways are that all voters can vote absentee, if you get an
absentee ballot, you can change your mind and vote at the poll, and try
to vote early if possible.

Please pass these links on to your lists.

Thanks,
Will Wilson
President, INC