[Durham INC] Superfast ShoutOut, Succotash! @ Ponysaurus Thurs (TONITE) 4-9pm (+ 1-6pm beer drive-thru)

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 01:19:28 EDT 2020

Dear Neighbors: Fast bulletin ShoutOut for a Thursday nosh with another summer rodeo-woulda-been vendor we all love…

Succotash Durham is back in the Bull city TONITE serving a new 'tash and other vegan/veggie/gluten-free Southern/Low country offerings at  <https://www.facebook.com/PonysaurusBrewing/> Ponysaurus Brewing, 4-9pm ONLY!

So we're fast-featuring this INDY BEST 2020 RUNNER-UP for best truck in the triangle in our summer series.

ADVISORY: Their feature succotash sells out fast, so order and pickup before it's all gone, don't be like yours truly (sigh / lol !)

Safe/Social Distance How to's:

1. Phone an order from their online menu (links below) to 919 985 6399 OR

2. See Menu & order online at their square site :
my-site-106076-108190.square.site OR link through website
website:  <http://www.succotashdurham.com/?fbclid=IwAR2Vzz60PFMABlyiEmhngGd9_f2OlXE2qCmcpwO6lcWuW5jFLJ1LmRhbldg> www.succotashdurham.com -- then,

3. Make a Social-distanced type pickup/takeout at  <https://www.facebook.com/PonysaurusBrewing/> Ponysaurus Brewing during operating hours noted. - XTRA BONUS:

You can also order-ahead trunk-drop contactless growler pickup of fresh draft craft beer from our great local  <https://www.facebook.com/PonysaurusBrewing/> Ponysaurus Brewing while you're there to accompany your food treats! Order and see their excellent safety measures for contactless beer delivery (1-6 pm only!) at their online purchase page (swag options too!) here:

 <https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ponysaurusbrewing.com%2Fbeer-drive-thru-1%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0SzIJufRhkY4zC_rKrYDac1CV7Ya9jxeRHcIQtCmDYK2wG9ev115H1WQM&h=AT2poYg0nIArTvdva96tHTUoKLtOohcfwg7JsZl2xYPQ7ZfCzRuTc0qtleftrDXvc2LS0cxtORpfNyzK3JPLHlT9qjgOoW3VoUBo9O2xTstwZbiSflJigTsFYOSdQY3Pw_ZvuSOaWZxc9bAtufvb> https://www.ponysaurusbrewing.com/beer-drive-thru-1
NOTE: DRIVE THRU PICKUP 1PM - 6PM ONLY EACH DAY.

SPECIAL SUCCOTASH NOTES: See their Facebook page to get your update on the Succotash-of -the-day feature before ordering it!
 <https://www.facebook.com/SuccotashDurham/> https://www.facebook.com/SuccotashDurham/ - ALSO,

Support keeping them on-road with gift cards (good special occasion gift idea!) online or by phone: at my-site-106076-108190.square.site or call Sam: 919-985-6399.

IMPORTANT: SAFE SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES: See here for how  <https://www.facebook.com/PonysaurusBrewing/> Ponysaurus Brewing is doing it smart to keep things clean and safe for all, inside or outside the taproom. Rain may close the taproom so check in before you head out.

 <https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ponysaurusbrewing.com%2Ftaproom%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1rFCJLB1Q3UM4djWwSLJ7EndDNLmH7ysZghfI-gspTxZTZRxweD8ct-Ok&h=AT1osoqkYOTWs12yQXa9R058YIzgrgpnn9Rqn-58qWgRLXT13gS7mEnBycyKBiks0rnKUBb_oUxLVJCY7wvRRlt6dBUqgbLU3bdIthQu4Ul4XM8yPXkAvXp-CnrTZzmY4aujNpE50DIr3PhMSacx> https://www.ponysaurusbrewing.com/taproom
Don’t for get to tweet, insta, or FB to  <https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/durmfoodtruckstrong?__eep__=6> #Durmfoodtruckstrong to share the love & help our Food Truck Vendor Community!

Thx, your NGP rodeo team and NPNA Board

Not a member? Join, renew, donate to the NGP Association:  <https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.northgateparknc.org%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR16wgaHqdy2D4hySc_wLiuAcK4s0BkHOnzlFHJTXFuo484nvkzDi4j01bw&h=AT1Lp-KR2BcJwl7MzmnqDRaW7qtVzWsrBRLTqdGY4apYAapP21pLGQDxFLqcTBSnA68DrXTxZAON-hLnuXQRZoz4sriYrbk0Psjx6ZZLfJEH04GDGurFZ1teqkxfSoa6drmnEgwA5i7xKa0Lh3mg> www.northgateparknc.org

Like, follow, subscribe events:
 <https://www.facebook.com/Northgate-Park-Neighborhood-Association-678286752214997/> https://www.facebook.com/Northgate-Park-Neighborhood-Association-678286752214997/
Don’t for get to tweet, insta, or FB to our vendor’s social media to share the love & encourage support! #Durmfoodtruckstrong <https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/durmfoodtruckstrong?__eep__=6>

Event page on FB for more info, updates: https://www.facebook.com/events/1006407999800816/

Thanks, your Northgate Food Truck Committee & NPNA BoD

* Member? Join, Renew or Donate to NPNA: http://northgateparknc.org/About/