[Durham INC] Key update/guidelines for correct order/pickup Thurs. PopUp in Park w/Boricua Soul Food Truck (through 4pm, pickup 5-8)

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 12:50:37 EDT 2020

Neighbors, key navigation update on orders for Boricua Soul PopUp in N’gate Park today (can order till 4pm) below, and reminder on safe/social distance guidance for pickup 5-8pm. Thanks & enjoy! ~ N’gate Rodeo Team & NPNA

IMPORTANT / SOCIAL DISTANCING INFO:

This is a TRIAL RUN of a safe social-distanced delivery of mobile cuisine –

we hope to repeat with other great vendors if all goes well.

Guidelines to follow:

* Order/pay online (select ‘Food Truck Club Boulevard’ pickup option, see graphic below):

https://boricuasoulatc.square.site/ <https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fboricuasoulatc.square.site%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3T5Ihj_I5o-hMw5QX5iZ_fWlJcP85q-w9T3-zJVAHr-Z0x7tESlpIW5vk&h=AT3CNoD2hpvLBPqNpC5OxSdcDnqbw53dAUC_IrFOAFVJog4LT_N26Tiljg3OMVo4oehjNRKRmjtJbXtD7jyMMwjrrN3LbSEscf3deNDHDy_ONMPJDdvvUOVKPKvIpriz751w68LVa3XHawQNnktJsA>  -- till 4pm today (Thurs.)
* Wear a face covering when arriving/present for park pick-up of your order
* Maintain 6 ft distance from others when participating (other customers/staff)
* Take/touch only your own order at the table
* Minimize number of persons doing the pick-up to help activity headcount stay inside 2.5 guidelines.
* No pets during pick-ups please.

In addition, Boricua staff:

Prepare and serve all food with PPE (face coverings, gloves)

hand sanitizer will be available for customers at the pickup site.

They follow all health dept. rules for prep & staff are serve-safe certified.

NPNA reminds all that participation in any NPNA events or activities is at the attendee’s own risk.

More info, updates at our event page in FB: https://www.facebook.com/events/805166750024593/
Don’t for get to tweet, insta, or FB to #Durmfoodtruckstrong to share the love & help our Food Truck Vendor Community!

Thx, your NGP rodeo team and NPNA Board
Not a member? Join, renew, donate to the NGP Association: www.northgateparknc.org <https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.northgateparknc.org%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3T5Ihj_I5o-hMw5QX5iZ_fWlJcP85q-w9T3-zJVAHr-Z0x7tESlpIW5vk&h=AT3KJcALxgoYIRYQv9mCwEBViqfrFkEz4gBnCUKLmd7wVY9g-aMl7tjQnCTDguCPOlu6hmJr1-wCYvqNQ98M3zwLhP1V8OkocVuWx7nUcrjSwYVaVZq6Z34VQwPZFaMzaAFJUe-fjtCdchN6AL3Saw>

Like, follow, subscribe events:
https://www.facebook.com/Northgate-Park-Neighborhood-Association-678286752214997/

Just a reminder! Be sure to select the correct pick up location “Boricua Soul Food Truck” when you put in your pre-order today!

_._,_._,_