[Durham INC] Reminder/RQ: FUN vote - our local baker is #2 in tallies for winning the crown, please click, 3 days to go!!

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 20:05:55 EST 2020

Hi neighbors – Update: thanks for all your votes so far, Kim’s runner-up in the tallies with three days of voting left to go! Please consider clicking and voting (once a day till Nov 5) to help her gain the crown of Best Baker! Link and details re-posted below.

To all who know & have loved Kim Snyder’s delectable delivery dishes and desserts during the pandemic (and before), and to those who haven’t yet done so – she’s in contention for greatest baker 2020, and needs daily votes from her Durham/Triangle peeps and fans!! SHE IS RANKED #2 RIGHT NOW WITH 3 DAYS TO GO – we’d like to help her move UP the scale and catch the crown!

Plus, there’s a charitable benefit angle for kids too.

You can vote once daily for the next 8 days via this link to help her get votes…and, you can donate to the No Kid Hungry foundation at $1 per extra vote ($10/10-vote minimum).

Please help our fave baker-gal, and kids, now till November 5, to make it to the top round for the prize!! (and if you want to enjoy her FAB food, that link is below the vote link!) Thanks!!!!

https://greatestbaker.com/2020/kim-snyder

www.kakingbykim.com <http://www.kakingbykim.com>