[Durham INC] Here's the latest Durham This Week Online newsletter

Jones, Henry R. hrjones at dconc.gov
Fri Nov 20 15:06:38 EST 2020

Happy Friday Durham County! That means it's time for the latest Durham This Week Online.

This week, County Manager Wendell Davis writes about being thankful & safe this holiday season! Plus, we have news, videos, jobs & more! See details on the special virtual ceremony we are holding for retiring Commissioners Ellen Reckhow and James Hill, Jr., on Monday, November 23 at 5 p.m., before the BOCC's meeting.

Read the latest edition here: https://mailchi.mp/dconc/heres-the-new-durham-this-week-online-newsletter

Remember, subscribe to DTWO so you don't miss a single edition. It's quick and easy: https://bit.ly/SubscribeDTWO