[Durham INC] Duke Beginning to Vaccinate (COVID-19) Patients aged 75 and Older By Appointment

Angel Romero Ruiz angel.romero at duke.edu
Thu Jan 7 08:14:08 EST 2021

Dear Community Partners,

We would like to alert our community partners that information is just now released regarding access to the COVID-19 vaccine at Duke. In addition to MyChart for Duke patients, eligible community members aged 75 and older can request an appointment by calling the Duke COVID-19 hotline: 919-385-0429 to make an appointment. The hotline is open every day from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and we have just released the updated information on our website: https://www.dukehealth.org/covid-19-update/covid-19-vaccine-update

Supplies are very limited but we will have expanded access and appointment options beginning Monday.

--

Ángel Romero Ruiz, MMC, CNM
Program Coordinator, Community Partnerships
Email: angel.romero at duke.edu
Web: phmo.dukehealth.org