[Durham INC] [owdna] RE: Invite/reminder: electoral reform initiative for NC, info session & state meeting tomorrow, 3:15pm (Zoom link)

Lauren Page pagelauren0 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 10:10:02 EST 2021

I can not attend, but I recommend you looking up Social Choice Theory,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condorcet_paradox, and
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow%27s_impossibility_theorem.  More
technical articles can be found, but the wiki links are easy for me to
read.  It may be that the states choosing this method are not making a
statistically sound decision.  Anyway, something to think about.
Thanks,
-- Lauren