[Durham INC] INC Meeting Agenda: Feb 23 @ 7PM

Will Wilson willwilsn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 11:52:25 EST 2021

Interneighborhood Council Needs You (and your neighborhood)!

Interneighborhood Council (INC) seeks members from each neighborhood
across Durham City and County for a broad representation of views and
opinions as we discuss local issues. Please join us as guests or new
members on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. The February
meeting will be held on Tuesday Feb 23 at 7PM via Zoom at the link
listed below.

InterNeighborhood Council of Durham

February Delegates’ Meeting Agenda
February 23, 2021 7-9PM

Join Zoom Meeting
https://duke.zoom.us/j/96572987465?pwd=NlhYcmc2VWRiNDBLSkpzeVUwcVJLQT09

Meeting ID: 965 7298 7465
Passcode: 857652
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,96572987465#,,,,*857652# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,96572987465#,,,,*857652# US (New York)

AGENDA:

1) (5 min) Welcome and Introductions – Will Wilson

2) (1 min) Adjustments to the Agenda
2b) (3 min) Approve Minutes

3) (20 mins) Hayti Heritage Center
	Robin Emmons

4) (15 min) Approve Comments on Draft Objectives for Comp Plan Revision

Planning Dept's Goals and Objectives:
https://durham.mysocialpinpoint.com/comprehensiveplan/goals-and-objectives/
INC's comments:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cEcoKIPx9JO5MDbwmTSvhapBgDWrGRrEWVBDijaB5vo

5) (15 min) Bylaws Revision Update (Philip Azar)

6) (15 min) Omnibus UDO Changes (Tom Miller)

OLD BUSINESS:

7) (10 min) Development Project updates

NEW BUSINESS:

Various items:

8) Committee Reports

9) Neighborhood Reports and Announcements
10) Adjourn

INC website:
https://sites.google.com/view/durhaminc/
Listserv subscribe/unsubscribe:
For maps and directories, see the Golden Belt website:
http://goldenbeltarts.com/about/location-directions/

REMINDER: INC Dues were due in January. The minimum is $25, all
additional donations are welcome. As we are meeting virtually (fourth
Tuesday of the month) you can't hand in your check. Please have your
Treasurer send your check to our Post Office Box. Please be sure your
neighborhood name is noted on the check somewhere.
Mail it to:
Inter-Neighborhood Council of Durham
732 Ninth St, #700
Durham, NC 27705