[Durham INC] 2020 Community Health Assessment Final Draft

Will Wilson willwilsn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 09:49:47 EST 2021

I think this draft just came out. It's a massive document (450pp) with a
ton of information on Durham County's people.

Access it at:
https://healthydurham.org/health-data

 From their website:

The final draft of the 2020 CHA Final Draft is now available. There is
an intentional focus on equity, new chapter on climate change and a more
inclusive history of Durham County. None of this would have been
possible without the valuable partnership between the Durham County
Department of Public Health, Partnership for a Healthy Durham and Duke
Health. We also thank all of the writers and survey volunteers for their
involvement in the process.

We will be accepting comments and corrections until April 5. Please use
this form if you notice errors or corrections-
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2020CHAFeedback

Thanks,
Will