[Durham INC] [npna] Group 4 and COVID-19 Vaccination Waiting Lists

Drew Hackelman drew.hackelman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 08:55:14 EDT 2021

This is a vaccination clinic in Jacksonville, NC. Due to the military base in that area, they allow any adult to register and receive a vaccine regardless of age, health, or designated vaccine grouping.

 It’s a long drive, but I know several folks who were able to easily get an appointment and their first doses this past weekend. Clean, well-run clinic staffed by nurses and a local medical center.

https://unityphr.com/campaigns/starmed/vaccine