[Durham INC] Thanking Transit and Paratransit Employees for their service

John Tallmadge director at bikedurham.org
Wed Mar 17 11:38:40 EDT 2021

Friends,

Join us in sending notes of appreciation to Durham’s transit and paratransit employees on March 18, the anniversary of the date that horse-drawn vehicles (the very first buses) are believed to have debuted in Paris in 1662.   This year, more than ever, we could see how important the jobs of the transit employees are as they continued the bus service for essential workers to get to the stores and businesses that we all rely on. This message of gratitude will be delivered to the frontline employees at GoDurham, GoDurham Access, and GoTriangle.

Can you join me in thanking them? Click here: https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/thank-durhams-transit-employees?source=email&

You can also text THANKS to 984.833.3876.

Thank you for participating!

John Tallmadge
Bike Durham