[Durham INC] March INC Meeting -- 3/23 @ 7PM

Will Wilson willwilsn at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 18:03:09 EDT 2021

Interneighborhood Council Needs You (and your neighborhood)!

Interneighborhood Council (INC) seeks members from each neighborhood
across Durham City and County for a broad representation of views and
opinions as we discuss local issues. Please join us as guests or new
members on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. The January
meeting will be held on Tuesday Jan 26 at 7PM via Zoom at the link
listed below.

REMINDER: INC Dues were due in January. The minimum is $25, all
additional donations are welcome. As we are meeting virtually (fourth
Tuesday of the month) you can't hand in your check. Please have your
Treasurer send your check to our Post Office Box. Please be sure your
neighborhood name is noted on the check somewhere.
Mail it to:
Inter-Neighborhood Council of Durham
732 Ninth St, #700
Durham, NC 27705

InterNeighborhood Council of Durham

March Delegates’ Meeting Agenda
March 23, 2021 7-9PM

Durham INC is inviting you to a scheduled Durham Interneighborhood
Council Zoom
meeting. Hosted by Will Wilson.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://duke.zoom.us/j/98861234246?pwd=YnljR0xYQy9jQXlPM2RnaGdGY3dOQT09

Meeting ID: 988 6123 4246
Passcode: 264491
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,98861234246#,,,,*264491# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,98861234246#,,,,*264491# US (New York)

AGENDA:

1) (5 min) Welcome and Introductions – Will Wilson

2) (1 min) Adjustments to the Agenda
2b) (3 min) Approve Minutes
2c) (3 min) April Meeting -- move to 3rd Tuesday? (4/20 vs 4/27)

3) (45 mins) Affordable Housing Discussion (David Eklund)
			Yonah Freemark,
			Senior Research Associate, Urban Institute
(see attached papers)

OLD BUSINESS:

4) (2 min) Committee to come up with top ten list of historical entities?

5) (5 min) Comp Plan Revision (Pat)

6) (5 min) Bylaws Revision Update (Philip Azar)

7) (30 min) Development Project updates
7a)			Black Meadow Ridge
7b)			Autumn Ridge/Willow Hill
7c) 	 	others?

8) (2 min) INC Vice President needed.

NEW BUSINESS:

Various items:

8) Committee Reports

9) Neighborhood Reports and Announcements
10) Adjourn

INC website:
https://sites.google.com/view/durhaminc/
Listserv subscribe/unsubscribe: