[Durham INC] Wheels Fun Park Covid Vaccination Update

Merrick Moore Community merrickmoorecommunity at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 16:57:51 EDT 2021

Exciting news!

*Wheels Fun Park* will begin accepting walk-ins for their vaccination
clinic on Tuesday, April 20, from noon to 6 p.m. It will be the Pfizer
vaccine.

*Tuesday, April 20*

*Noon-6 p.m. *

*Wheels Fun Park, 715 N. Hoover Road in Durham*

*We are accepting walk-ins for community members who would like to receive
their first COVID vaccine (Pfizer). No appointment is necessary during this
timeframe. The COVID-19 vaccine is available at no cost to all people age
16 and older per **N.C. guidelines*
<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fcovid19.ncdhhs.gov%2fvaccines&c=E,1,QEbHwe6XCb-uG39zaHcLDMHHzzBrGmGguG53quKcO1x9tMx2bupl68crVGheLcFxTlm2L5gpP88reD7m-vAbafq2ArNlQi1yySllta-nupuXcA,,&typo=1>
*.*

*Wade Walcutt*

*Director*

*Parks and Recreation*, City of Durham

400 Cleveland Street

Durham, NC 27701

P 919-560-4355, ext. 27203

Wade.Walcutt at durhamnc.gov

DPRPlayMore.org <http://dprplaymore.org/>

<https://www.facebook.com/dprplaymore>
<https://www.twitter.com/dprplaymore>
<https://www.instagram.com/dprplaymore>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_l79SbFwqZTE-EedVbp9uA?view_as=subscriber>

*Play More: Connecting our whole community to wellness, the outdoors, and
lifelong learning.*

*Email correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the **North
Carolina Public Records Law and can be disclosed to third parties.*

--
Bonita Green
Merrick-Moore Community Development Corporation