[Durham INC] Tree Keeper Training Series

Merrick Moore Community merrickmoorecommunity at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 11:47:27 EDT 2021

TREE KEEPER TRAINING SERIES IS BACK
The Tree Keeper Training Program is back and ready for you to join.
Historically, we have charged a fee for this program due to COVID; this
year, we are waiving those fees; if you are interested in donating, feel
free.

We will kick the course off with a video.  Once we release the video, you
have one week to review it.  Your classroom information will be derived
from the information therein.  Our first official session will be a Zoom
meeting with introductions, questions, and answers regarding the previously
viewed video.  We will then have two to three, if necessary, hands-on
training courses.  The last class of this session will be an optional
Advance Tree Keeper session for anyone that has recently completed the
course or completed any courses in years past through Keep Durham Beautiful
and TreesDurham.

*PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATION FOR THE ADVANCE TREE KEEPER SESSION IS SEPARATE!*
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO RECEIVE THE VIDEO AND ZOOM LINK FOR THE FIRST
SESSION.
See the time and schedule for the courses below:
Classes will be held 6:30 pm- 8:30 pm on the following Wednesdays:

Wednesday, July 7th, participants receive the video.
Wednesday, July 14th, Zoom meeting.
Wednesday, July 21st, Hands-on session #1.
Wednesday, July 28th, Hands-on session #2.
Wednesday, August 4th, Hands-on session #3 if needed or possible rain date.
Wednesday, August 11th, Advance Tree Keeper session.

YOU WILL RECEIVE A REMINDER EMAIL THE WEDNESDAY BEFORE EACH CLASS WITH
INFORMATION FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEK.
We look forward to seeing you in class.  If you have any questions or
concerns, please contact me at Stodd at treesdurham.org, using Tree Keeper
Training in the subject line.
Register Here <https://www.flipcause.com/secure/cause_pdetails/MTE5NTg2>

Sincerely,
Shaundrelle Todd
Executive Director
www.treesdurham.org

--
Bonita Green
Merrick-Moore Community Development Corporation

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>