[Durham INC] Fwd: invitation to part II of an introduction to restorative justice on 8/28

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 10:20:56 EDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: RJ Durham <restorativejusticedurham at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 5:25 PM
Subject: invitation to part II of an introduction to restorative justice on
8/28
To: lwilsonhartgrove <lwilsonhartgrove at gmail.com>

Dear all,

Thank you so much for your interest in restorative justice and for joining
us last Saturday for Part I of *Envisioning a Restorative Durham: an
Introduction to Restorative Justice*. We know many of you wanted to attend
but were not able to. We hope you can take the time to watch this recording
<https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/dsMf1sTzzp46LlLQwmyZvP21piuWIR8MzyeUkbQnqbXfd0Lk26nR_Yrgr8KYsc07.NKVMoaUzoMxS3geT?startTime=1626541481000>
whenever
it is convenient for you, and please feel free to share this link with your
community.

Also, we hope you can join us for Part II on Saturday, August 28th from 1pm
- 3pm for a community circle. Please register here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVKBpP3ichZWuVizWd1SFH21vKLpR-4trEesTEHX1hMG0cpg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
so we know how many people to expect. We will be in touch with further
details as the date approaches.

Look forward to seeing you on August 28th, if not before.

In gratitude,
Leah