[Durham INC] Webinar tonight about Making GoDurham bus system better

John Tallmadge director at bikedurham.org
Thu Aug 5 10:17:48 EDT 2021

As input is gathered <https://engagedurham.com/durham-county-transit-plan/>
on how to spend $1 billion in local tax money to improve our transit system
over the next 20 years, we want to share projects that are underway to make
the GoDurham bus system more reliable and safer.  We'll start with Gwenetta
Drewery sharing her experience using GoDurham and then have CIty Staff and
their consultants sharing details about the Better Bus Project.  We hope
that you'll join us for this webinar which is sponsored by transportation
consulting firm WSP <https://www.wsp.com>.

*Register now for the Zoom link
<https://actionnetwork.org/events/webinar-godurham-build-a-better-bus-project?source=direct_link&>.*

Be well,

John
--
John Tallmadge (he/him/his)
Executive Director

Support our work with a tax-deductible donation today!
bikedurham.org/donate [image: 🚲][image: 🚌] [image: 🚶]