[Durham INC] August INC Meeting -- Tues, 8/24 @ 7PM

Will Wilson willwilsn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 08:20:29 EDT 2021

Interneighborhood Council (INC) seeks members from each neighborhood
across Durham City and County for a broad representation of views and
opinions as we discuss local issues. Please join us as guests or new
members on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m.

InterNeighborhood Council of Durham

August Delegates’ Meeting Agenda
August 24, 2021 7-9PM

Durham INC is inviting you to a scheduled Durham Interneighborhood
Council Zoom
meeting. Hosted by Will Wilson.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://duke.zoom.us/j/92374874061?pwd=L1JZUEZaSzQ5bVh0RlNtZlNYQ1J1dz09

Meeting ID: 923 7487 4061
Passcode: 389530
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,92374874061#,,,,*389530# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,92374874061#,,,,*389530# US (Chicago)

AGENDA:

1) (5 min) Welcome and Introductions – Will Wilson

2) (1 min) Adjustments to the Agenda
2b) (3 min) Approve Minutes

OLD BUSINESS:

3) (5 mins) Trinity Park Neighborhood Fiber Installations

4) (20 min) Bylaws Revision Update (Philip Azar)

5) (10 min) Duke rezoning -- Richard Ziglar from Burch

6) (10 mins) Candidate Forum?
				-Budget: closed captioning
				-members
				-date: Pat proposed Oct 7

NEW BUSINESS:

Other items:

7) (20 min) Development Project updates

8) Committee Reports

9) Neighborhood Reports and Announcements

10) Adjourn

REMINDER: INC Dues were due in January. The minimum is $25, all
additional donations are welcome. As we are meeting virtually (fourth
Tuesday of the month) you can't hand in your check. Please have your
Treasurer send your check to our Post Office Box. Please be sure your
neighborhood name is noted on the check somewhere.
Mail it to:
Inter-Neighborhood Council of Durham
732 Ninth St, #700
Durham, NC 27705