[Durham INC] Fwd: Conversaciòn con padres Latinx

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 20:22:36 EDT 2021

Hola mi Gente,

I would like to share in this forum a series of videos about the COVID-19
vaccine in adolescents, the Delta variant, and other questions. *Mesa
Redonda* is a clip that lasts about 28 minutes in which I had the
opportunity to talk in real-time with Latinx parents and answer their
questions.

There are shorter clips about the most common concerns from those parents.
All these videos are on the NCHHS youtube channel. I would appreciate it if
you could help spread these videos in our community. This was truly an
honest conversation with parents and I hope it can reach Nuestra Gente.

Cuidense siempre,
Edith

-*Mesa Redonda *

https://youtu.be/n_MStX7ro40
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://youtu.be/n_MStX7ro40__;!!OToaGQ!5F1oQ94zqercNv2s79561t5-GJjGQCtoU0yz7wZQHYP7wSoJS6NhWOBS4-zFAGzFOlTvj23k2m09o98H$>

*-Còmo funcionan las vacunas?*

https://youtu.be/EhoACGV9LFQ
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://youtu.be/EhoACGV9LFQ__;!!OToaGQ!5F1oQ94zqercNv2s79561t5-GJjGQCtoU0yz7wZQHYP7wSoJS6NhWOBS4-zFAGzFOlTvj23k2h65r7dj$>

*-Una sobreviviente de COVID habla de las secuelas*

https://youtu.be/5yKsdqpjufA
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://youtu.be/5yKsdqpjufA__;!!OToaGQ!5F1oQ94zqercNv2s79561t5-GJjGQCtoU0yz7wZQHYP7wSoJS6NhWOBS4-zFAGzFOlTvj23k2rukq4Jz$>

*-Habla de la importancia de vacunarse con tu familia*

https://youtu.be/oUS2i9m9KmE
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://youtu.be/oUS2i9m9KmE__;!!OToaGQ!5F1oQ94zqercNv2s79561t5-GJjGQCtoU0yz7wZQHYP7wSoJS6NhWOBS4-zFAGzFOlTvj23k2mx_Y233$>

*-La importancia de vacunar los adolescentes contra COVID-19*

https://youtu.be/JOlzLhbUWjY
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://youtu.be/JOlzLhbUWjY__;!!OToaGQ!5F1oQ94zqercNv2s79561t5-GJjGQCtoU0yz7wZQHYP7wSoJS6NhWOBS4-zFAGzFOlTvj23k2v8PG58q$>

*-Miembros de la comunidad Latinx en NC explican por què decidieron
vacunarse*

https://youtu.be/CH-UlJnXlUA
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://youtu.be/CH-UlJnXlUA__;!!OToaGQ!5F1oQ94zqercNv2s79561t5-GJjGQCtoU0yz7wZQHYP7wSoJS6NhWOBS4-zFAGzFOlTvj23k2v5lSjEX$>

Edith