[Durham INC] Watch City Life: Durham Pavement Condition Survey Underway

City of Durham Communications Communications at durhamnc.gov
Wed Sep 1 09:00:19 EDT 2021

[Title: New on City Life - Description: Talk show from the City of Durham Communications Department]

Watch City Life<https://youtu.be/fS4YfRIu3hI>: Durham Pavement Condition Survey Underway
Now on Durham Television Network<https://durhamnc.gov/1153/Original-Video-Programs> & YouTube<https://youtu.be/fS4YfRIu3hI>
Audio Podcast on iTunes<https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/city-life/id1292312090> & Stitcher<https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/city-life>

If there's one thing almost all drivers agree on, it's that we want to drive on smooth, pothole-free roads. That's exactly what our Public Works team wants to happen too, but maintaining and repairing Durham's streets has to be done in a way that is based on research and real data. In this new City Life episode<https://youtu.be/fS4YfRIu3hI>, Host Beverly B. Thompson talks with this year's Pavement Condition Index Survey Project Manager Bayan Alzubi, who is with our Public Works Department, and President Scot Gordon of Roadway Asset Services about why the survey is so important and how the results will benefit you.

About City Life

City Life<https://durhamnc.gov/1153/Original-Video-Programs>, a talk show that features information on current City of Durham issues and upcoming events, airs daily on Durham Television Network<https://durhamnc.gov/1104/Durham-Television-Network> (Spectrum channel 8, Google Fiber channel 8, Frontier channel 70, and AT&T U-verse channel 99) and on YouTube<https://youtube.com/CityofDurhamNC>. City Life is also available as an audio podcast on iTunes<https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/city-life/id1292312090> and Stitcher<https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/city-life>. For more information, call (919) 560-4123 or follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/CityofDurhamNC>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/CityofDurhamNC>, Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/cityofdurhamnc/>, and Nextdoor<https://nextdoor.com/agency/city-of-durham/?i=ccllxcjccsybhwtngfcb>. To subscribe or unsubscribe from this distribution list, visit our website<https://durhamnc.gov/list.aspx>.