[Durham INC] Fwd: Mayoral Candidates Zoom Forum Mon, Sept 20, noon-1:15 pm, Affordable Housing, Transit

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 16:32:44 EDT 2021

The Coalition for Affordable Housing and Transit invites you to meet the
Candidates for Mayor:

*Monday, September 20, 2021, 12:00-1:15 pm*

* Virtual Meeting links:*

*https://duke.zoom.us/j/91791491570* <https://duke.zoom.us/j/91791491570>

*https://www.facebook.com/Coalition-for-Affordable-Housing-and-Transit-304862066372339/*
<https://www.facebook.com/Coalition-for-Affordable-Housing-and-Transit-304862066372339/>

 Note that we will extend our usual one hour meeting an additional 15
minutes to give time for more questions and answers.

The seven candidates on the ballot are Rebecca Harvard Barnes, Charlitta
Burruss, Javiera Caballero, Sabrina (Bree) Davis, Jahmaud Lane, Elaine
O’Neal, *Daryl Quick.  *Wib Gulley and John Tallmadge will be moderators.

Our spotlight this month will be on the Durham County Board of Elections.
BOE member Phil Lehman will update us on the current voting requirements
and options.

The Primary on Oct 5 will narrow the field to two candidates who will
appear on the Nov 2 general election ballot. Early voting starts this
Thursday, Sept 16 (see attached flyer)

*Please join us, and bring your questions for the candidates about
affordable housing and transit! Everyone is welcome--Pass the word.*

[image: Coaition Logo.jpg]