[Durham INC] Reminder Redistricting Meeting Tomorrow 9/15/21 @6pm at DTCC

DeDreana Freeman equitableequality at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 19:06:36 EDT 2021

Good Evening Neighbors,

I wanted to make sure to share a reminder for the Redistricting Committee
Meeting at Durham Technical Community College tomorrow evening. The doors
open at 5pm and the meeting starts at 6pm.

The Joint public hearing for public comments to the House Redistricting
Committee and Senate Redistricting and Elections Committee.

Location: Durham Technical Community College Main Campus, Building 5
1613 Lawson St.
Durham, NC 27703

https://www.ncleg.gov/Committees/NoticeDocument/1655/Redistricting-and-Elections-Wed--91521-at-600-PM

Regards,

*DeDreana Freeman*
*Durham City **Council Member - Ward 1 *
Developing Equitable Economic Partnerships (DEEP)
Co-Founder of Episcopalians United Against Racism (EUAR)
North Carolina State Director- Our Black Party
OurBlackParty.org <http://ourblackparty.org/>
*(919) 886-5448 (Google Voice)*

*Please consider a contribution to the Committee to Elect DeDreana
Freeman! *https://secure.actblue.com/donate/dedreana
FYI: We love our monthly sustainers!

[image: DeDreana on Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/Freeman4CityofDurham>[image: DeDreana on Linkedin]