[Durham INC] Watch a new Bull City Wrap beginning September 20

City of Durham Communications Communications at durhamnc.gov
Mon Sep 20 10:09:45 EDT 2021

[Title: New on Bull City Wrap - Description: A weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department.]

New Bull City Wrap<https://youtu.be/CGRoceNE-d4> Begins Monday, September 20

Miss any of our daily Bull City Today episodes? Catch up now with our weekly Bull City Wrap<https://youtu.be/CGRoceNE-d4>.

*         The solid waste collection schedule<https://durhamnc.gov/832/Solid-Waste-Management> will soon be changing for approximately 20,000 households. We have details on why this change is needed and how you can find out if your collection day will move beginning on October 4.

*         Our efforts to reimagine our approach to public safety are getting a boost.  Find out how a new national test program<https://govlab.hks.harvard.edu/news/press-release-harvard-kennedy-school-government-performance-lab-selects-five> will help.

*         We have a new Deputy City Manager<https://durhamnc.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=2935> over our operations departments, which provide many of the core services our residents rely on every day.

*         Southeast Durham is set to gain another development on Olive Branch Road<https://cityordinances.durhamnc.gov/OnBaseAgendaOnline/Meetings/ViewMeeting?id=475&doctype=1> after the City Council voted to annex the property into the city limits and change its zoning designation. We have details on the improvements made in order to get the proposal approved.

About Bull City Wrap

Bull City Wrap<https://durhamnc.gov/1104/Durham-Television-Network>, a weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what's going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network<https://durhamnc.gov/1104/Durham-Television-Network> (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube<https://youtube.com/CityofDurhamNC>, and Spreaker<https://www.spreaker.com/user/cityofdurham>. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/CityofDurhamNC>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/CityofDurhamNC>, Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/cityofdurhamnc/>, and Nextdoor<https://nextdoor.com/agency/city-of-durham/?i=ccllxcjccsybhwtngfcb>. To subscribe and/or unsubscribe from this distribution list, visit our website<https://durhamnc.gov/list.aspx>.