[Durham INC] Fwd: DPR is hiring an Engagement Manager

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 16:53:24 EDT 2021

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/durhamnc/jobs/3247996/communications-and-engagement-manager
<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/durhamnc/jobs/3247996/communications-and-engagement-manager>
Communications and Engagement Manager
<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/durhamnc/jobs/3247996/communications-and-engagement-manager>
important update on our COVID-19 process for new hires and employees: The
City of Durham requires employees to confirm their vaccination status with
Human Resources. If you confirm your status before 10/17/2021 you may be
eligible to receive a $250 incentive.  Employees who have not confirmed
that they are fully-vaccinated by 10/17/2021will be required to submit for
routine and ongoing COVID testing, which will start sometime between
October 25th and November 8th. Refusal to comply with the weekly testing
will result in disciplinary action up to and including
termination. Employees that are not fully-vaccinated for the COVID virus by
December 31, 2021 and reported their status to Human Resources, will pay a
$70 surcharge each month for their benefits in the next benefits election
cycle as well as any cost associated with failure to meet wellness
requirements.  We Are:A nationally accredited team of passionate
professionals devoted to building better lives and a better community
through the power of
www.governmentjobs.com

*Laura M. Biediger*
*Equitable Community Engagement
<https://www.durhamcommunityengagement.org/equitable_engagement>
<https://www.durhamcommunityengagement.org/equitable_engagement>Strategist*
*Neighborhood Improvement Services, City of Durham*
807 E. Main Street, Durham, NC 27701

P 919-560-1647 X34259
Laura.Biediger at DurhamNC.gov
www.DurhamCommunityEngagement.org
<https://www.durhamcommunityengagement.org/>

*Want to meet or schedule a phone call? Here's my calendly
<https://calendly.com/laura-biediger/45-minute-meeting>. *
*Have info to share with the community? Submit here.
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=gu99KTmUiEOoCDVIpOz0fVVTmAdIMv9IgP_NfHyM8OhURUc1UjA4REFJVEdZS04yQ0ZWMUlFR1g3VS4u>*

*Be sure to **follow us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/DurhamCommunityEngagement/>. *