[Durham INC] Fwd: October Circles this week and invitation to an Annual Vigil Against Violence this Sat 10/23

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 17:42:18 EDT 2021

Dear RJD Friends,

We hope you can join us for one of this month's (Zoom) Circles tomorrow
*Wednesday, **October 20th from 10 am** - 11:30 am, or **Thursday, October
21st **from 7 pm - 8:30 pm. *This month we will focus on honesty.

Please click on the Zoom link or call the dial-in number below to join the
circle at the time that works best for you. This is now the recurring Zoom
link for all monthly circles.

Also, the Religious Coalition for a Nonviolent Durham is holding our 29th
Annual Vigil Against Violence <https://nonviolentdurham.org> this Saturday,
October 23rd at 10 am in the parking lot at Elizabeth Street United
Methodist Church 1209 N. Elizabeth Street Durham, NC 27701. We invite you
to join us in honoring and remembering 38 lives taken from us by violence
in 2020.

In hope and gratitude,
Leah

Leah Wilson-Hartgrove
Restorative Justice Coordinator
Restorative Justice Durham
www.restorativejusticedurham.org
919-452-1283

Topic: RJD Monthly Circle

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87284622224

Meeting ID: 872 8462 2224

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,87284622224# US (Chicago)

+19292056099,,87284622224# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)