[Durham INC] Watch a new Bull City Wrap beginning December 13

City of Durham Communications Communications at durhamnc.gov
Mon Dec 13 10:14:20 EST 2021

 [Title: New on Bull City Wrap - Description: A weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department.]

New Bull City Wrap<https://youtu.be/Rekh8U1T6Fs> Begins Monday, December 13

Miss any of our daily Bull City Today episodes? Catch up now on your local government news with our weekly Bull City Wrap<https://youtu.be/Rekh8U1T6Fs>.

*        It's a historic time for Durham now that our new mayor - the first Black woman to hold the position - has been sworn into office. We'll take you to the Oath of Office Ceremony<https://durhamnc.gov/calendar.aspx?EID=6812> for Mayor Elaine O'Neal and the new and returning City Council Members.

*        Help is on the way for low-income residents who are struggling to pay rent and utilities through our partnership with Legal Aid of North Carolina. Find out when the new Emergency Rental Assistance and Housing Stability Program is expected to launch.

*        A major water and sewer repair project will soon be getting underway at locations throughout the city. We'll share why it's needed.

*        If you're planning to attend this Saturday's Holiday Parade<https://www.dprplaymore.org/309/Holiday-Parade>, we've got all the information you need to know about the parade route, parking, where the restrooms will be, and much more.

About Bull City Wrap

Bull City Wrap<https://durhamnc.gov/1104/Durham-Television-Network>, a weekly news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what's going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network<https://durhamnc.gov/1104/Durham-Television-Network> (Spectrum ch. 8, Google Fiber ch. 8, Frontier ch. 70, and AT&T U-verse ch. 99), YouTube<https://youtube.com/CityofDurhamNC>, and Spreaker<https://www.spreaker.com/user/cityofdurham>. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/CityofDurhamNC>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/CityofDurhamNC>, Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/cityofdurhamnc/>, and Nextdoor<https://nextdoor.com/agency/city-of-durham/?i=ccllxcjccsybhwtngfcb>. To subscribe and/or unsubscribe from this distribution list, visit our website<https://durhamnc.gov/list.aspx>.