[Durham INC] INC Bylaws Summary

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 11:54:14 EST 2021

Good afternoon,
 From early in 2021, the INC bylaws committee has worked tirelessly to
revise our organizational bylaws to better reflect INC's future direction.
Attached you will find a document that summarizes the revisions that have
been made to date.

Please review and share with your community organizations. A vote will be
taken at a later date on approval of the revisions. If there are questions,
you may direct them to me, I will forward on to the committee chair.

A huge thanks to Phil and Tom as they have done the heavy lifting on the
revisions.

be a kind human
Bonita Green