[Durham INC] INC January 25th meeting reminder

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:06:12 EST 2022

Hello all,

This is a reminder of our January INC meeting, scheduled for;
Tuesday | January 25, 2022, |  7:00 pm | Zoom

This month we will be joined by:

   - Max Cawley: Program Manager,  Museum of Life and Science
   - Tobin Fried: Sustainability Manager,  Sustainability Office of Durham

Max and Tobin will share information on Urban Heat Islands data for Durham
County.

Back in November, Vannessa and I collaborated on an op-ed with:

   - Stella Adams, CEO of S J Adams Consulting
   - Erik Landfried,  Bike Durham board member

   - Herald-Sun: https://www.heraldsun.com/article255891106.html
   - N&O: https://www.newsobserver.com/article255891106.html

Erik will be joining us to speak on Bike Durhams' work on walking, biking,
and safe sustainable transportation.

The agenda including information on how to join the meeting will be
forwarded on the morning of 1/25/22. I look forward to seeing everyone.
Please forward ideas/topics for future meetings.

be a kind human
Bonita Green