[Durham INC] DataWorks NC - Community Ownership Campaign

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 12:50:34 EST 2022

*Good afternoon,*
* I hope that this email finds you well.  *

*I am writing today to thank you for your generous gift to DataWorks NC's-
Community Ownership Campaign! We are thrilled to have your support! Through
your donation, we have been able to broaden our work in Durhams communities
and continue working towards growing the organization. You truly make a
difference for us, and we are extremely grateful!*

*If you have not yet had the opportunity to make your donation to DataWorks
<https://dataworks-nc.org/support-our-work/>**, just follow this link.
Thanking you again for your support *

be a kind human
Bonita Green