[Durham INC] New Bull City Wrap Begins April 4

City of Durham Communications Communications at durhamnc.gov
Mon Apr 4 10:02:44 EDT 2022

[Title: New on Bull City Wrap - Description: A weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what's going on inside Durham's City Hall.]

New Bull City Wrap<https://youtu.be/TY0rGEEKNVw> Begins April 4

Miss any of our daily Bull City Today episodes? Catch up now on your local government news with Bull City Wrap<https://youtu.be/TY0rGEEKNVw>.

*         If you're between the ages of 14 and 24, we have a paid summer opportunity<https://www.durhamnc.gov/598/Durham-YouthWorks-Program> that you may be interested in. Find out what it is and how to apply.

*         The process for filling the At-Large City Council seat<https://www.durhamnc.gov/4030/City-Council-Vacancy-Application> left vacant by former City Council Member Charlie Reece is well underway. We show you what that process looks like and how you can get involved.

*         Residents living on 31 sections of unpaved roads<https://www.durhamnc.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=3104> throughout the city will soon be traveling on newly paved streets. Find out why that is and what impacts this project might have on nearby residents.

*         If you're in the market to buy your first home, help to pay for a down payment and closing costs may be available to you. We have details on our new Durham Down Payment Assistance Program<https://communityhometrust.org/durham-down-payment-assistance-program/>.

*         Work on the Greater Triangle Commuter Rail Study<https://cityordinances.durhamnc.gov/OnBaseAgendaOnline/Documents/ViewDocument/WS-Published%20Attachment%20-%2015273%20-%20PRESENTATION%20-%20GTCR%20UPDATE%20PRESENTATION%20-%203_.pdf?meetingId=521&documentType=Agenda&itemId=26927&publishId=116386&isSection=false> is moving forward. Get an update on where the project stands now and what work is coming next.

About Bull City Wrap

Bull City Wrap<https://durhamnc.gov/1104/Durham-Television-Network>, a weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what's going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network<https://durhamnc.gov/1104/Durham-Television-Network> (Spectrum channel 8, Frontier channel 70, and AT&T U-verse channel 99), YouTube<https://youtube.com/CityofDurhamNC>, and Spreaker<https://www.spreaker.com/user/cityofdurham>. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/CityofDurhamNC>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/CityofDurhamNC>, Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/cityofdurhamnc/>, and Nextdoor<https://nextdoor.com/agency/city-of-durham/?i=ccllxcjccsybhwtngfcb>. To subscribe and/or unsubscribe from this distribution list, visit our website<https://durhamnc.gov/list.aspx>.