[Durham INC] Virtual documentary film festival Ap. 7 - 10

Laura Drey lauradrey at ncrrbiz.com
Wed Apr 6 20:55:49 EDT 2022

April 7-10, 2022 virtual

Full Frame Documentary Film Festival

The Full Frame Documentary Film Festival is an annual international event dedicated to the theatrical exhibition of nonfiction cinema. It is a four-day, morning-to-midnight array of nearly 100 films. Full Frame serves the documentary form and its community by showcasing the contemporary work of established and emerging filmmakers. The festival provides a space that nurtures conversation between artists, students, and the Full Frame audience. Full Frame is committed to enhancing public understanding and appreciation of the art form and its significance, while making films more accessible to a wider audience.

Filmmakers may choose to have individuals featured in the film or subject matter experts participate in the Q&As, but such opportunities are at the discretion of the filmmaking team.

Passes and Tickets: https://www.fullframefest.org/attend/passes-tickets/ <https://www.fullframefest.org/attend/passes-tickets/>

Film Lineup

Single Film Tickets On Sale

Full Frame Documentary Film Festival has decided to produce next year's festival (April 7-10, 2022) as an entirely virtual event given the ongoing and unpredictable realities of the coronavirus pandemic. Similar to the 2021 virtual event, we are planning a dynamic festival that will include feature and short film screenings, filmmaker Q&As, and panel discussions. In addition, there will be a juried awards program offering cash prizes totaling more than $40,000.

While we know that the in-person festival experience is an essential part of the spirit of Full Frame, we firmly believe that this is the best choice for the festival, and our team, at this time. We look forward to resuming in-person events in the future, when it is safe to do so.

About: https://www.fullframefest.org/about/ <https://www.fullframefest.org/about/>

General Info: info at fullframefest.org <mailto:info at fullframefest.org>

Full Frame Film Festival