[Durham INC] INC Delegate Meeting Tuesday April 26th 7 PM

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:39:29 EDT 2022

Hello neighbors,
I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend.

For our next delegate meeting we will be joined by Rickie White, ED of the
Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association, ECWA.

Rickie’s presentation  “Why we all need urban nature, a vision for Durham’s
future” will lead a discussion on the importance of maintaining urban
nature in Durham and ways we can do that moving forward.

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone at the meeting.

Be a kind human,
Bonita Green

--
be a kind human