[Durham INC] Check out the latest Durham This Week Online newsletter!

Jones, Henry R. hrjones at dconc.gov
Fri Apr 22 15:36:38 EDT 2022

Another week has flown by! As you are settling down for the weekend, be sure to check out the latest edition of Durham This Week Online from the Durham County Manager's Office.

Inside this week's issue, we have #localgov news, videos, job listings, events and more from all around #DCo! Manager Sowell writes about our #DCoInsider video series and the videos posted so far for April's #NationalCountyGovernmentMonth! #NCGM

Read it here: https://mailchi.mp/dconc/here-is-durham-this-week-online-for-april-22