[Durham INC] Fwd: Splash & Play Resident Committee - Open House (5/26) and Zoom Meeting Info

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 12:36:36 EDT 2022

Hi Bonita,

My name is Kate Collins from J. Turner Consulting. We are working with
Durham Parks and Recreation on the Splash & Play project and I'm reaching
out to Durham residents for some assistance.

We are hosting a Splash & Play project* open house* this *Thursday (May 26,
2022), *from 4-7 pm at* Long Meadow Park.* We really want to encourage the
community to come out and join in the conversation. Please feel free to
bring along any community members that may also be interested in learning
more about the Splash & Play project or that may want to provide input.

If you are unable to attend, another way to help is to share the open house
information on your social media pages and with friends or neighbors to
help us spread the word. I've attached flyers for the event that can be
downloaded and shared today, if possible since the event is coming up
quickly. You can also go to the Durham Parks and Recreation Facebook or
Instagram pages and share directly from their posts.

Your participation is appreciated!

Kate Collins
*J. Turner Consulting *