[Durham INC] County Manager Sowell writes about Juneteenth is this week's DTWO!

Jones, Henry R. hrjones at dconc.gov
Fri Jun 10 15:28:08 EDT 2022

Durham County, it's another amazing Friday! Let's get the weekend started with the latest edition of Durham This Week Online - from the #DCo County Manager's Office...

Inside this week's issue, Manager Sowell writes about the #Juneteenth Holiday, some of its history, and how we celebrate in our community. We've also got all of the great #localgov news, jobs, programs, events, videos & more that you have come to expect!

Check it out here: https://mailchi.mp/dconc/here-is-durham-this-week-online-for-june-10th