[Durham INC] Read the latest Durham This Week Online newsletter from Manager Sowell

Jones, Henry R. hrjones at dconc.gov
Fri Jun 17 16:00:31 EDT 2022

Hello, Durham County! Another Friday is upon us. We hope you have the chance to get out as the weather cools down a bit and enjoy some of the local #Juneteenth festivities!

But before you do, please check out the latest Durham This Week Online newsletter! This week, County Manager Sowell blogs about the approval of the 2022-23 Budget and what that means for our community. We've also got plenty of #localgov news, programs, videos, events, jobs & more!

Read it here: https://mailchi.mp/dconc/here-is-durham-this-week-online-for-june-17th

Be sure not to miss a single edition by subscribing here: https://bit.ly/SubscribeDTWO