[Durham INC] New Bull City Wrap Begins August 8

City of Durham Communications Communications at durhamnc.gov
Mon Aug 8 10:15:41 EDT 2022

[Title: New on Bull City Wrap - Description: A weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what's going on inside Durham's City Hall.]

New Bull City Wrap<https://youtu.be/lSIRSuidXp8> Begins August 8

Miss any of our daily Bull City Today episodes<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLeX6M8cvLwPfuUBI2bXZlMP5q8Mi0mk7>? Catch up now on your local government news with Bull City Wrap<https://youtu.be/lSIRSuidXp8>.

*        If you're looking for a safe, fun, and educational afterschool environment for your child, Durham Parks and Recreation's afterschool program<https://www.dprplaymore.org/355/After-School> may be just what you need for this coming school year.

*        GoDurham's updated stroller policy<https://godurhamtransit.org/news/godurham-updates-stroller-policy-help-families-travel-more-easily> is making it easier for families to travel throughout the city.

*        If you haven't had a chance to offer your input on the future Durham Rail Trail<https://durhamrailtrail.com/>, there's still plenty of ways to give your feedback to the design team.

*        We now know what the next steps will be for the re-development of 505 W. Chapel Hill Street<https://cityordinances.durhamnc.gov/OnBaseAgendaOnline/Documents/ViewDocument/Final-Published%20Attachment%20-%2015564%20-%20PRESENTATION%20-%202%20-%20EXHIBIT%20A%20-%20PRESENTA.pdf?meetingId=539&documentType=Agenda&itemId=29028&publishId=128782&isSection=false>. Find out more about City Council's recent direction to our staff.

*        Durham One Call has launched its new texting service<https://www.durhamnc.gov/4824/Text-Durham-One-Call-919-813-6315> available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to get information about City programs and services, and to access our online request form to report potholes, missed collections and more.

About Bull City Wrap

Bull City Wrap<https://durhamnc.gov/1104/Durham-Television-Network>, a weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what's going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network<https://durhamnc.gov/1104/Durham-Television-Network> (Spectrum channel 8, Frontier channel 70, and AT&T U-verse channel 99), YouTube<https://youtube.com/CityofDurhamNC>, and Spreaker<https://www.spreaker.com/user/cityofdurham>. For more information, follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/CityofDurhamNC>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/CityofDurhamNC>, Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/cityofdurhamnc/>, and Nextdoor<https://nextdoor.com/agency/city-of-durham/?i=ccllxcjccsybhwtngfcb>. To subscribe and/or unsubscribe from this distribution list, visit our website<https://durhamnc.gov/list.aspx>.