[Durham INC] Applicant-Sponsored Neighborhood Meetings

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 17:53:25 EDT 2022

Applicant-Sponsored Neighborhood Meetings

*Simplifying Code for Affordable Development (SCAD) Text Amendment
(TC2200001) Open Call Meeting – August 30, 2022 *
Anthony Property Group and Habitat for Humanity are conducting an in-person
public meeting to discuss their proposal for a text amendment to the
Unified Development Ordinance (UDO). Their text amendment seeks to simplify
the UDO to allow for more affordable development to be built in Durham.
(Note: This is proposal was developed and submitted by a group of
practitioners from the private field that does not include Durham
City-County staff.)