[Durham INC] Former Durham planning director "ready to help Raleigh embrace rapid growth"

Stephen Knill knillsj at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 14:29:40 EDT 2022

Well since our ex Mayor wanted new housing at any cost the current planning director would have to “embrace” rapid development and not necessarily manage it well. We should see if her job description is the same. With a changed crew maybe that job description might have to be updated.

Stephen Knill
Mobile +1 917 620 4941
knillsj at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone