[Durham INC] Fwd: Rules and Procedures for the Affordable Housing Bonus Described in Section 6.6 of the Unified Development Ordinance

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:32:47 EDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: CommunityDevelopment <CommunityDevelopment at durhamnc.gov>
Date: Thu, Sep 15, 2022 at 11:32 AM
Subject: Rules and Procedures for the Affordable Housing Bonus Described in
Section 6.6 of the Unified Development Ordinance

The City of Durham is in the process of updating the *Rules and Procedures
for the Affordable Housing Bonus Described in Section 6.6 of the Unified
Development Ordinance.* The intent of this update is to:

   - Explain the incentives and requirements associated with the Bonus;
   - Clarify the expectations for Low Income Housing Tax Credit Projects
   when using the Bonus; and
   - Update the requirements for homeownership projects with the goal of
   better supporting homeowners over the life the affordability period.

A draft of the revised rules is available for review on our webpage at
https://www.durhamnc.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=3255 or the attached PDF file.
Please send any comments or suggestions via E-mail to
karen.lado at durhamnc.gov.  The deadline for comments is *Friday, September
30, 2022*.  We look forward to hearing from you!
<https://www.durhamnc.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=3255>
Durham, NC <https://www.durhamnc.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=3255>
Rules and Procedures for the Affordable Housing Bonus Described in Section
6.6 of the Unified Develo
www.durhamnc.gov

Thank you,

Community Development Department, City of Durham

516 Rigsbee Avenue

Durham, NC  27701

P (919) 560-4570

*http://DurhamNc.gov <http://durhamnc.gov/>*

*E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and can be disclosed to third parties. *