[Durham INC] Fwd: information on Durham Tech bond projects

Pakis Bessias pcbess at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:36:42 EDT 2022

Sharing Durham Tech President's email to Bonita with permission.  Please
see the *Durham Tech 2022 Bond Referendum attachment* from last night's INC
meeting.

To find out more about the three *Bond Referendums on the November ballot*,
please visit
https://durhamcounty2022bondsreferendum.org
<https://durhamcounty2022bondsreferendum.org/>

Pakis