[Durham INC] With the speed of City Council approvals on new developement, there is a real possibility of this in Durham

RICHARD FORD rbford at aol.com
Mon Oct 3 10:33:26 EDT 2022

Durham may not be immune from the national trend that investors will buy properties at a discount and that individuals looking for housing may not be able to complete with them.

Mortgage rates have doubled which will effect individual home buyers. How will more rental houses affect Durham??

Home ownership as a primary wealth builder may be further out of reach for many.

Dick Ford