[Durham INC] Fwd: Reckoning with Racial Covenants Workshop on 11/2

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 15:57:46 EDT 2022

Hello Neighbors,

Happening on Wednesday evening next week, however, is our next public
*Reckoning
With Racial Covenants *workshop! If you haven't been able to yet, please
join if you can. We would love to have you with us. We ask you to also
share this invite with other Durham folks - are there maybe 3 or 5 people
you want to suggest it to?
https://hackingintohistory.com/

Peace and hope,

John

[image: RECKONING WITH RACIAL COVENANTS-4.jpg]

John Killeen, aicp

he/him/his

DataWorks NC

Learn About Our Community Ownership Campaign!
<https://dataworks-nc.org/support-our-work/>