[Durham INC] Please support your Burch Avenue neighbors

R Z richard.ziglar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 18:08:08 EDT 2022

   Dear INC Members:

   Duke University has asked the city to convert some of its properties to
UC zoning. The Burch Avenue Neighborhood Association (BANA) board has just
submitted a comment on that application, which you will find attached below.

   Please join BANA in submitting a comment to *oppose* the application as
it is currently written. We welcome your help in any way you can provide,
including individual comments as well as neighborhood comments.

   Your comments can be submitted online at the following link, Duke East
Campus - Z2200048
<https://durham.mysocialpinpoint.com/growthmanagement#/sidebar/tab/duke_east_campus_addition__z2200048_>,
and e-mailed directly to Andrew.Lester at durhamnc.gov, the contact person for
this case.

   If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via email.

--Richard Ziglar
Member, BANA Board
Member, BANA Rezoning Committee

CC: Jeannine Privat, President, BANA Board
        Lori Schleicher, Chair, BANA Rezoning Committee