[Durham INC] Fwd: Duke Rezoning Update -- Time to Comment!

R Z richard.ziglar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:59:26 EST 2022

Hi INC,

Several weeks ago I forwarded the official Burch Avenue response to Duke
University's rezoning request. Since then, the president of our
neighborhood association, Jeannine Privat, has prepared a comment template
to make it easier for you to support us.

If you have not sent your comments to City-County Planning, please
think about doing that soon. The planning dept will be sending their
advisory comments to Duke by the 23rd of November so any comments before
the 21st would probably be especially helpful.

We welcome any support we can get, from individuals as well as
organizations or neighborhood associations. Jeannine's comment template is
at the very bottom of the note below, under her signature.

Thanks so much!

Richard Ziglar
Member, INC
Member, BANA/Rezoning Committee